Guide/Outfitter Permit Application forms are now available by email request from the hunt manager.
Online Ranch Access permit sales for Elk, Antelope, Deer and Prairie dog are now available.
- There is a new access fee structure beginning in the 2016 season, see “Hunt Access Rates Page” for more info.
- Permits are purchased here on this website only.
- You must be drawn for a 2016 hunt in Game Management Unit 10 before you purchase your Big Boquillas Ranch Access Permit.
- Each antler-less elk Hunter Permit that is purchased can have one complimentary Hunter Assist added to their permit (Additional antler-less elk Assist permits are $50)
- The Prairie Dog permits sales link is open thru September 15th.
- Approximately 1/2 of Unit 10 is within the boundaries of the Big Boquillas Ranch.
- Non-hunting Kids under 16 do not require a permit and are Free!
- There are the following 6 types of Ranch Access Permits:
- Outfitters & Guides Permit (purchased through Hunt Manager only)
- Hunt Permit ($80 – for hunters 18 yrs and older)
- Hunter Assist Permit ($80 – for non-hunting companions)
- Junior Hunter Permit (Only $1 – for hunters 17 yrs and younger)
- Antler-less Elk Hunter Permit ($50 – for hunters 18 yrs and older)
- Antler-less Elk Hunter Assist Permit ($50 – for non-hunting companions)
There are 4 steps in purchasing your permit online:
(Please allow 12 – 24 hours for your permit to be processed)
Step 1. Select the permit type
Only 1 permit may be purchased at a time.
Step 2. Pay for permit via PayPal
Any credit or debit card will work. A PayPal account is not required.
The transaction will show on your credit card statement as: PayPal*HUNTBIGBO
Step 3. You’ll return to this web site & fill in your permit details
Please enter all information. Incomplete forms will prevent your permit being issued.
Step 4. Receive permit via email
Your details (from step 3) will be reviewed, and your printable permit will be emailed to you.
You will need to print this permit and bring it with you when you are hunting at Big Boquillas Ranch. We suggest that you print two copies of each permit: one to carry with you and one to leave in your vehicle. You’ll need to be able to view/print Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files.
Get Acrobat Reader